Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Massey Tower Condos 
197 Yonge St, Toronto
Developer: MOD Developments Inc.

Massey Tower Condos | 207m | 60s | MOD Developments | Hariri Pontarini

3Dementia

Reaction score
Man that's a lot of scaffolding for a CF sign... they should probably add a couple of floors while they're up there. Hope MOD customers are looking forward to the free illumination of their living rooms. ;-)

cd concept

Reaction score
Man that's a lot of scaffolding for a CF sign... they should probably add a couple of floors while they're up there. Hope MOD customers are looking forward to the free illumination of their living rooms. ;-)
What's with the scaffolding are they trying to repair something or add on etc. ?

jozl

Reaction score
The north wall on this tower looks worse every week. The east, west and south elevations bear no resemblance to the ominous dark hulk on the north side. A three sided building?

jozl

Reaction score
The north elevation looks dark, heavy and oppressive to me, especially when compared to the rest of the tower. Maybe it will seem less so when the cladding is completed. I hope that’s the case but, I guess we’ll see soon enough.

Marcanadian

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

old boy

Reaction score
Thank you for the beautiful shots from the square. The Massey building surely adds some to the panorama, but the Bell bunker to the north of the old City Hall building sure takes up a lot of space.