Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

3489997390_c7060a5c76_b.jpg

3489993544_72a6b40490_b.jpg

Me stealing nite's pics off of ssp.

^^ Nice pictures drum118. The towers are slowly but surely starting to show the impact they will have on the skyline. It also shows how these are not your typical condo towers as many on this thread seem to claim they are.

For example just look at picture 6 from the top for a comparison. MLS in the middle and the other 2 condos on the left and the right. Anybody know which condos those are to the left and right in pic 6??

I really cant wait till these are completely done with full glass including the balconies.

^^ Nice pictures drum118. The towers are slowly but surely starting to show the impact they will have on the skyline. It also shows how these are not your typical condo towers as many on this thread seem to claim they are.

For example just look at picture 6 from the top for a comparison. MLS in the middle and the other 2 condos on the left and the right. Anybody know which condos those are to the left and right in pic 6??

I really cant wait till these are completely done with full glass including the balconies.

left = riviera
right = waterclub

on Queens Quay at York

May 18 2009 update

MLS towers filling in the gap between 18 Yonge + Pinnacle Centre (on Gardiner westbound)

IMG_0360.jpg

Thanks for all the photos guys... but it seems that everybody is now focusing on the wider picture. I'm super curious how the square created by the ACC/Telus/MapleLeafSquare trio is coming along. I'm especially interested in the new ACC façade.

Thanks for all the photos guys... but it seems that everybody is now focusing on the wider picture. I'm super curious how the square created by the ACC/Telus/MapleLeafSquare trio is coming along. I'm especially interested in the new ACC façade.

I am also wondering how the new ACC facade is coming along :)

I just realized what a coup Telus has struck... They're going to get millions of dollars of free advertising by having their building located in this square. A nice prominent logo will show up on TV and of course the thousands of fans passing and congregating through the square will be exposed to Telus as well.

They'll get many of the benefits of sponsorship, without being a sponsor! :)

Back