Toronto Manulife Centre Podium and Streetscape Renewal | 9.75m | 2s | Manulife Real Estate | MdeAS Architects

It's not. As I said, the building policy is still that security will accept packages, and have been told to let delivery people go straight up to units if they need to. CanPar told me they won't deliver (even contactless) to apartments. But they will gladly ask to be let in by security implying they are, only to walk to the other end of the building to the mailboxes, leave a useless notice, then leave.

EDIT: I might add that the tracking number on the delivery notice didn't even work, which is why I had to call CanPar and sit on hold with them for 45 minutes. Terrible, terrible company.
It's too bad you've had a crummy experience. I am also surprised your building lets strangers bypass buzzing in and let them into the elevators and hallways during a pandemic. But maybe my condo is an exception.

It's too bad you've had a crummy experience. I am also surprised your building lets strangers bypass buzzing in and let them into the elevators and hallways during a pandemic. But maybe my condo is an exception.
For the most part it's just deliveries. It's a big building on a Main Street and so they tend to know the delivery people.

Today, I thought commercial construction was on hold.
BF99407B-6BAD-425A-831B-53EDF604FC5E.jpeg

Man, you'd think that they'd have considered a better signage strategy for this that doesn't ruin the clean lines of the glass or the readability of the letters, but I guess not.

Back