Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

Outstanding pics, CML and SpadinaBus! M5V looking great!

I like it a lot, but the light-blue vertical spandrels bother me. I wish the entire building could have been as clean as the King-side of the podium or the long curtainwall strip.

The gingham effect of the light panels really breaks up the clean lines for me.

17 October 2010: Developers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers and construction workers must be salivating at the thought of the changes happening to this "skyline" over the next decade.

dsc01248he.jpg

dsc01250k.jpg

So am I.:D

I'd like to see what was indicated in the early renderings standing alongside what was actually assembled here.

M5V taken tonight. I took an 8 sec exposure but increased the iso to 200 from 80 last night, I think it really sharpens up the image without adding any noise.

5141612910_5b98e913b6_b_d.jpg

will there still be red cladding on the the smaller portion of the mechanical box (understanding it's been dramatically reduced in scale )

M5V taken tonight. I took an 8 sec exposure but increased the iso to 200 from 80 last night, I think it really sharpens up the image without adding any noise.
I see quite a fair bit of noise.

will there still be red cladding on the the smaller portion of the mechanical box (understanding it's been dramatically reduced in scale )
We all are waiting to find that out.

I see quite a fair bit of noise.

was it really necessary to pick on Mon-tage's photo that he was gracious enough to snap and post? :confused:

was it really necessary to pick on Mon-tage's photo that he was gracious enough to snap and post? :confused:
Haha, that's ok. My comment wasn't about the absolute amount of noise, it was about the amount of noise at ISO 80 vs ISO 200. I was trying to convey that the slight increase in noise going from 80 to 200 ISO was a worthwhile trade off in order to get the increased sharpness.

^ It was a nice shot. I usually find there's no noise even at 400. But I don't know why they even have 1600 ISO settings on those cameras, it's so unpleasant.

As for M5V, I was expecting something more colourful somehow, based on my memory of the renders. Was it really only that one red box?

Back