Mississauga M4 at M City | 215.6m | 67s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

I think @Undead is referencing this one:
1700582984038.png

The first photo makes me really wonder if those houses will one day be bought up and that piece of land given more density and a retail component that interacts with Burnhamthorpe. There is something about that lifeless fence dividing the sprawling neighbourhood from the stroad against skyscrapers which is so distressing to me. I get.a physical reaction. It seems like a a perfect future shot for one of those heavy coffee table architectural books which display striking contrasts of dystopian or unlikely urban scenes around the world you'd find a museum gift shop or independent bookstore. Y'all know what I'm talking about...
This comes up every ten or so pages in any of the various mcity threads.

By the way to the detached single family homes it is the new lifeless shoebox sized condos which are dystopian.

This comes up every ten or so pages in any of the various mcity threads.

By the way to the detached single family homes it is the new lifeless shoebox sized condos which are dystopian.
It's certainly an interesting contrast. I wonder if any developer will ever be able to assemble enough land to replace these single family homes with something larger.

It's certainly an interesting contrast. I wonder if any developer will ever be able to assemble enough land to replace these single family homes with something larger.
Absolutely. It’s easy to pick up enough homes for a site that can accommodate more. The hard part will be getting council, planning, and the nearby residents to buy into increasing the density.

Feb 22
It will be another month or two before the north side of the tower pocks its head above grade based on where the tower pump is. The south side tower will be about another month or two before it at grade.

Until then, we will have to rely on the drome folks for shots of it as it is too far from the street to get any close shots of it

53552569231_35641e41f4_b.jpg
53552909119_be21e453a6_b.jpg

Back