Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

Drum is talking about typical shoring where drill boreholes are filled with steel beams and concrete. This technique was not used with M1 and M2 since bedrock in those locations is only few feet under the top soil.
Shale starts at below P1. I know what I am talking about

Attachments

• MCity-ShoringDwgs-Phase12-Block1112-IssuedforPermit-2017-11-06-OPTION2.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 822
DJI_0484.JPG
DJI_0494.JPG

So strange to see single-family housing right across the road.
It is a natural consequence of urban development. Not really that different from Yorkville/Annex in Toronto. I used to live on Lowther and Bedford where there are tons of two story homes in the shadows of high rise buildings.

Am I the only one that thinks the hole here looks a little... small? I feel like it should be larger in footprint.

I think it will expand, especially towards Burnhamthorpe where it will likely end up at the same east-west line as M1. They don’t seem to be in a hurry so they must be waiting for some technical/civic issues to be resolved.

I think it will expand, especially towards Burnhamthorpe where it will likely end up at the same east-west line as M1. They don’t seem to be in a hurry so they must be waiting for some technical/civic issues to be resolved.
They are waiting for the shoring to start. Permits were just issued. Likely some activity will start there next week.

Back