Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

Using two excavators today.

4AEB2AC7-A9EF-48AA-83FE-77DC6D93F8D5.jpeg

They keep quoting 81 storeys, but the uppermost penthouse is on the 77th floor, with 4 mechanical levels disguised as regular storeys above it. Working on getting the exact height.

I guess the big 81 Floors signs post on the construction site are wrong? The city is still say 81 floors + mechanical.

I guess the big 81 Floors signs post on the construction site are wrong? The city is still say 81 floors + mechanical.

Here is a quirk. The other day, I spoke with a Daniels site employee (looked like a supervisor) and he said that M3 will have a "spire" that will bring it to 91s similar to Wesley where it will have a spire, as well can see in the render, that will bring to 51s. o_O

The whole subdivision bordering the 403, Confederation, Mavis, and Burnhamthorpe streets ! As seen in the second photo up above . Doesn't make sense by having single family homes next to these skyscraper's across the street in my opinion . The whole subdivision should be torn down in time to make way for lowrise townhomes and mid to highrise condos with commercial space below etc on the main through fair roads. Would look more appropriate in squaring off the downtown area to Mavis rd as you could see on Google Earth .

Last edited:

Back