Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

The M-City sales agent told me that the sales office is moving one block over and the construction office is moving to where the sales office now sits. She said that construction for M3 is supposed to start in the spring but the city planner said that due to technical requirements, don't know what they are, construction will most likely start in the fall. Hopefully, they find a happy medium.
DJI_0944.jpg

I'm sure there is a good reason for it, but I find it amusing how often they are moving the sales & construction offices.
One would think it would be a good idea to set up the offices in a place that would be developed last. ?‍♂️?

I'm sure there is a good reason for it, but I find it amusing how often they are moving the sales & construction offices.
One would think it would be a good idea to set up the offices in a place that would be developed last. ?‍♂️?

It seems that the sales office is staying put and it is the construction office that will be moving to the southwest corner of the site. They couldn't do that initially because it was being used as a staging site for the watermain project. The sales office was initially at the corner of Confederation and Burthhamthorpe most likely for visibility purposes.

It seems that the sales office is staying put and it is the construction office that will be moving to the southwest corner of the site. They couldn't do that initially because it was being used as a staging site for the watermain project. The sales office was initially at the corner of Confederation and Burthhamthorpe most likely for visibility purposes.

Also I don’t think they thought the first tower would sell so quickly (which made them introduce M2 and M3) and initially maybe they weren’t even sure which lot would be built first.

Also I don’t think they thought the first tower would sell so quickly (which made them introduce M2 and M3) and initially maybe they weren’t even sure which lot would be built first.

They are currently working on the design of M4. Who knows, maybe M4 will be introduced later this year.

I think you can see why they are requesting to have fewer parking spots for this phase as the lot looks much smaller compared to M1 and M2.

So are they actually starting on this one then? I can't quite tell.

If so, Mississauga is going to have a ton of towers going up at once. Exciting to see.

Back