Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
M3 at M City 
505 Webb Dr, Mississauga
Developer: Rogers Real Estate Development Ltd., Urban Capital Property Group

M3 at M City | 260m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | IBI Group

civdis

Not sure if this has been reported here (apologize if it has, but don't have time to review all of the posts) but i have it from an insider at the city that the third tower will be 77 floors. He advised that there is no height limit in Missy and that they have reduced the number of towers and tacked the height onto the 3rd tower. It is subject to shadow and wind studies.

Not sure if this has been reported here (apologize if it has, but don't have time to review all of the posts) but i have it from an insider at the city that the third tower will be 77 floors. He advised that there is no height limit in Missy and that they have reduced the number of towers and tacked the height onto the 3rd tower. It is subject to shadow and wind studies.
That would make it the tallest residential tower outside of downtown Toronto. Wow. Bring it on.

That would also make it by far the tallest suburban building in North America.. (there is one taller in suburban Houston, but is technically in the central municipalities boundaries).

ericmacm

Wow, a 77 floor tower in Mississauga. I just hope it looks unique and not like a bigger brother of M-City phase 1 and 2.

It is also kind of a weird spot to build a much taller tower given that it's on the outskirts of "downtown", but the skyline will be getting heavy on that side anyway. Hopefully it looks good.

toaster29

Not the case near Pearson.

Jasonzed

Wow, a 77 floor tower in Mississauga. I just hope it looks unique and not like a bigger brother of M-City phase 1 and 2.

It is also kind of a weird spot to build a much taller tower given that it's on the outskirts of "downtown", but the skyline will be getting heavy on that side anyway. Hopefully it looks good.
Per Jonathan Flame, the planner responsible for this case file, the 3rd tower will be different from the first two buildings. The render won't be available until later this year when Rogers submits their application.

maestro

I can't say I like the idea of fewer towers. It just puts more emphasis on the block scaled podiums. 77 floors is impressive. Jersey City aspirations in Vancouverism built form.

FMCS

And no it does not affect Pearson airport at all, both eastbound approaches are quite a bit north of the city Centre!