Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

1.png

Jobs in Mississauga are scattered all over with big clusters near Pearson airport, Erin Mills and 401 area, other industrial areas.

I think MCC needs several tall office buildings for those companies to relocate to MCC.

Right now tall condo buildings doesn't really mean a downtown. A downtown is the Central Business District for the city and currently MCC is not that.

Jobs in Mississauga are scattered all over with big clusters near Pearson airport, Erin Mills and 401 area, other industrial areas.

I think MCC needs several tall office buildings for those companies to relocate to MCC.

Right now tall condo buildings doesn't really mean a downtown. A downtown is the Central Business District for the city and currently MCC is not that.
Oxford is bringing the office component with their development though, which means even though I'm sure it was unintentional, mcity will compliment the oxford development very nicely when they are both complete and will both greatly contribute to creating a proper downtown in Mississauga

The trouble with Mississauga is that there isn't much to walk or bike to - except your home. There is no sidewalk culture - except for a few small exceptions.

Back