Mississauga M3 at M City | 260.29m | 77s | Rogers Real Estate | Arcadis

I have discovered a new render of the of M City phase 3 on Talkcondo.ca
Personally, i don't like the mix of black and white.

m-city-condos-3-teaser-780x1030.jpg

https://www.talkcondo.com/mississauga/m-city-condos-phase-3/

Attachments

• m-city-condos-3-teaser-780x1030.jpg
    m-city-condos-3-teaser-780x1030.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,180
^ Note that top 5 in the GTA, going on existing built, would put it at a minimum height of 253m (to beat out the Trump Tower) presuming of course that this definition of GTA actually includes Toronto. And of course provided that this realtor ad is actually correct.

https://www.bigcityrealty.ca/m3-m-city-condos-phase-3/

they are claiming it's 80 floors.

^ Note that top 5 in the GTA, going on existing built, would put it at a minimum height of 253m (to beat out the Trump Tower) presuming of course that this definition of GTA actually includes Toronto. And of course provided that this realtor ad is actually correct.

https://www.bigcityrealty.ca/m3-m-city-condos-phase-3/

they are claiming it's 80 floors.

Wowza. MCC is really growing up. Glad the HuLRT is coming. In the future, I bet people who have never been to Toronto will arrive at Pearson, see the Mississauga skyline, and say "where is the CN Tower"?

Wow, that is going to be something else. At 80 storeys, it's going to be around as tall as Aura (which has 78 storeys), if not slightly taller. That puts it around 270m/890ft. That is stupidly tall for the area.

Being one of the tallest buildings in the region, I'm hoping it contains some seriously amazing architectural features that make it stand out.

I can't wait. Hopefully this sort of thing ends up pushing Mississauga's development further and encourages more developers to build taller.

if it is over 274m, it will become the tallest building outside of a metro area core in North America.. beating out the Williams tower in Houston. That however would be considered very tall for 80 floors - I suspect it to come in the 250m range.

Wowza. MCC is really growing up. Glad the HuLRT is coming. In the future, I bet people who have never been to Toronto will arrive at Pearson, see the Mississauga skyline, and say "where is the CN Tower"?
That's been happening for a few years now

Why are those setbacks so huge? Burnhamthorpe already feels like a highway and unwalkable to pedestrians. The last thing we need are more buildings far from the edge of the sidewalk.

Large setbacks and tower-in-the-park design is just the Mississauga way of doing things, unfortunately. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if it is over 274m, it will become the tallest building outside of a metro area core in North America.. beating out the Williams tower in Houston. That however would be considered very tall for 80 floors - I suspect it to come in the 250m range.

Wouldn't Mississauga count as a Metro area as it is its own city of over 700K. I know Mississauga doesn't have quite the office concentration, but I believe it would be part of a Downtown. (I guess this is the struggle Mississauga has being in the shadow or Toronto).

Back