Toronto M2M Condos | 129.9m | 40s | Aoyuan | Wallman Architects

Got the keys on Friday, but there's a bunch of things identified from our PDI that were not resolved. We still don't have a microwave, and there's still several very visible chips and cracks that need to be addressed. Apparently we were supposed to submit a form to request for these things within 48 hours of possession, but I only got this form today and there were no prior notification about this.

Final closing today. It is just perfect. We save commercial interest cost without occupancy. Even some common elements are not finished yet, it doesn't matter

IMG_1633.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG

Haven't got my keys yet because the builder's lawyers (Bennett Jones) were completely unresponsive yesterday. I'm guessing they don't have enough clerks working on this project. I heard there were cases where buyers flew in from Vancouver for the closing only to have the builder's lawyers ignore them on closing day. It's beyond ridiculous.
Today is the closing for our unit, and our lawyers said that everything was done on our side at 1:30 PM. But nothing at all from the builder's lawyer's so far (4:30 PM).

Hey all, we closed on the 2nd. You just need your lawyer’s confirmation you can pick up your keys. Then head to concierge and they’ll take you the Property Management office to pick them up. Do know they’re only open from 9 am to 5 pm .. except they’re never there on time and they leave early.

We didn’t get to pick up our keys on the 2nd because the builder’s lawyer communicated the wrong info to our lawyer. They told us to pick up before 7pm and my husband went just before 5 pm and they were no longer there.
I went the next day just before 9 am only for them to tell me at 9 am they were late and I didn’t get to pick up our keys until about 9:40 am. lol talk about no proper business hours.

This place is wild. They they need to get their ducks in a row.

Anyway, if anyone here would like to rent their parking spot monthly, please text/call me at 647-551-5186. Thank you.

Last edited:
Nothing. The Chinese developer is liquidating its Canadian assets.

are you sure?

kidding you are

Dude,.... when you checked out your unit, did you look at the site to the north - where Phase 2 is/was supposed to be??? Aoyuan got permission to start Shoring for Phase 2 at the end of 2021,.... one year to dig down, one year to build up to ground level,... so right now they should be concrete forming the 4th floor of the podium,... take a look at that site now,... nothing! nada,... empty,... not even a hole in the ground,...
1713500476931.png

Look,... Aoyuan Canada has been instructed headquarters to sell off everything,... Aoyuan Canada can't even get a loan for a pack of tic-tac! Most optimistic case would be a new Developer comes in with their own redevelopment and it'll take 10 years to get Community Centre and DayCare built,.... realistically the current Aoyuan Phase 2 & 3 proposal are worthless and will never be built,.... why? they were negotiated for 3.7 - 4.3 FSI density,.... any Developer could get way more now,... and no promise for Community Centre and Daycare,...

Back