Toronto M2M Condos | 129.9m | 40s | Aoyuan | Wallman Architects

Being done in 2 phases,.... first phase at southern 1/3 and only has 1 medium supermarket retail space on 1st floor with smaller mezzanine on 2nd. Demo to start around year end. Condo sales starting soon.

2nd phase for northern 2/3,... no official new Aoyuan drawings yet (probably 2-3 years from now) - way too early to talk tenant here,.... but judging from previous renderings I would suspect regular typical condo ground floor store fronts VS Pacific Mall cubical stores,.... then again Aoyuan already stated they're targeting a certain demographic,...

M2M based on postal code,.... not H-Mart's M2M opening

Anyone has any scoop on any AAA tenants? I am hoping for Starbucks, Tims, LCBO (We lost one just up the street to condo development and I miss it), Loblaws?....etc.
Retailers don't typically sign on this early in the development process. The smaller spaces are rarely spoken for unit the building is standing, but you might get word of a grocery retailer a couple years in advance if they take a large space. Still, there are no guarantees in that regard: Metro has not opened at Emerald Park despite their plans, and Sobeys seems to have pulled out of the Bathurst College Centre downtown after having their name on the development for a couple of years. Essentially, it could be four years before you'll know what retailers will be there.

Oh...last thing.

I could not believe they named the condo M2M.
Agreed. They don't seem to know that it means something entirely different in personal ads, or maybe they just don't care that it does. A lot of people won't, however, know that it refers to the local postal area.

Huge banners on site, seems like no time is being wasted here. I assume the sales centre will be located somewhere in the plaza:

DSC_0217.JPG
DSC_0218.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0217.JPG
    DSC_0217.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 1,311
  • DSC_0218.JPG
    DSC_0218.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 1,289
Huge banners on site, seems like no time is being wasted here. I assume the sales centre will be located somewhere in the plaza:

Yes, the Condo sales office will be in the plaza,... specifically 5851 Yonge - the former Furniture store between ShoppersDrugMart and PetValu. My recollection is it might not be ready in time so temporary sales office might be onsite trailer in parking lot (similar to Conservatory Groups PearlPlace sales office). Condo sales to start soon (couple of weeks?) and handled by Baker Real Estate (aka the fabulously amazingly wonderful Barbara Lawlor & Co.)

Will condominiums design, construction and management experience in Hong Kong apply to Toronto very well?

Attachments

• 107189984.jpg
    107189984.jpg
    615.4 KB · Views: 1,299
  • Ying_Hei_Road_construction_site_Hong_Kong_MalcolmKoo_license_CC-BY-SA_4.0.jpg
    Ying_Hei_Road_construction_site_Hong_Kong_MalcolmKoo_license_CC-BY-SA_4.0.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,144
all in two: tower and connection

Attachments

• M2M+Connection+Suites+Floorplans.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 593
  • M2M+Tower+Suites+Floorplans.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 645
Actually Bowlerama closed September 1st after almost 60 years. Demolition is approaching.

Back side of the mall.

IMG_9849.JPG
IMG_9848.JPG
IMG_9847.JPG
IMG_9850.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9849.JPG
    IMG_9849.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 1,223
  • IMG_9848.JPG
    IMG_9848.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 1,216