Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

DJI_0431.JPG

FYI - according to my city contact, ...by the end of this year M1 & M2 should be at 35 storeys, and then topping off the buildings at 61 storeys in November 2021, then first occupancy January 2022 and final occupancy September 2022.
I'm curious why the database only shows 1 tower at a height of 60 floors. What are the real numbers for these towers? Are they 60 or 61 storeys? Are they 197.8 metres tall or some other number?

I'm curious why the database only shows 1 tower at a height of 60 floors. What are the real numbers for these towers? Are they 60 or 61 storeys? Are they 197.8 metres tall or some other number?

1590496649754.png

Just an aside, I'm curious how street addresses are assigned. I noticed M3 is listed as 505 Webb Drive, but the building will be adjacent to Burnhamthorpe. Also, M1 has a Confederation address and M2 is assigned an address to a new road (Quartz rd). Why not both Confederation, or why not the new roads?

Just an aside, I'm curious how street addresses are assigned. I noticed M3 is listed as 505 Webb Drive, but the building will be adjacent to Burnhamthorpe. Also, M1 has a Confederation address and M2 is assigned an address to a new road (Quartz rd). Why not both Confederation, or why not the new roads?

I think the M3 address is wrong. As far as M1/2 it probably depends on where the main entrance is located.

FYI - according to my city contact, ...by the end of this year M1 & M2 should be at 35 storeys, and then topping off the buildings at 61 storeys in November 2021, then first occupancy January 2022 and final occupancy September 2022.

I am newbie out here. Thanks for sharing this info. 6 months to 1 year delay in condo project closing seems to be common out here? I was thinking M1 will be closed first but here work is divided between both M1 & M2 going in parallel.

I think the M3 address is wrong. As far as M1/2 it probably depends on where the main entrance is located.
The M3 address is wrong as it had a Burnhamthrope address of 448 Burnhamthorpe Rd W when it went to the committee of adjustment early this year. That still may change.

M1-3 may have an address related to the new n-s unknown street at this time.

Back