Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

P1130062.JPG
P1130065.JPG
P1130066.JPG
P1130067.JPG

What an eyesore looking out my window. Quite the mess in the neighborhood too, noise, dust, traffic; if it's not the beeping of trucks at 7am on a Saturday it's the long line of dump trucks spewing pollution into the air. Wishing I never purchased a home in the area now. The sounds of an excavator smashing its bucket against a dump truck bed to knock out all the soil is right up their with gun shots for startling while you are trying to enjoy a peace dinner on your balcony.

What an eyesore looking out my window. Quite the mess in the neighborhood too, noise, dust, traffic; if it's not the beeping of trucks at 7am on a Saturday it's the long line of dump trucks spewing pollution into the air. Wishing I never purchased a home in the area now. The sounds of an excavator smashing its bucket against a dump truck bed to knock out all the soil is right up their with gun shots for startling while you are trying to enjoy a peace dinner on your balcony.

LOL, welcome to a growing city. Im sure many were thinking the same thing when your current home was being built. It will be over quickly and you will forget all of this ever happened.

Had I only known.. I would never have moved there.. As you can see I had a stellar real estate agent I should have done more research on my own. Not sure why I need to tolerate personal or neighborhood impacts so others can make money..does that mean I can make a mess and noise on their lawns, block their driveways .. Lower their property value, if i find out where they live?
Over quickly ?this work is planned to continue until 2023 at a minimum but I guess for enough money the needs of the minority become irrelevant in the name of "progress". I will need to follow the proper recourse to file formal complaints which in all probability will be ignored.

Had I only known.. I would never have moved there.. As you can see I had a stellar real estate agent I should have done more research on my own. Not sure why I need to tolerate personal or neighborhood impacts so others can make money..does that mean I can make a mess and noise on their lawns, block their driveways .. Lower their property value, if i find out where they live?
Over quickly ?this work is planned to continue until 2023 at a minimum but I guess for enough money the needs of the minority become irrelevant in the name of "progress". I will need to follow the proper recourse to file formal complaints which in all probability will be ignored.

More like 2030 when it's all said and done. If you warm up to the idea of living next to a construction site maybe you can take and post some pictures :) At least all your anger and displeasure won't be in vain.

I have a plethora of pictures of the site.. after all I look down on it every day My I pad is loaded with them..

*looks outside condo window at empty field right in the middle of downtown Mississauga*

“Hmm, yes, I imagine that will remain for agricultural uses forever and never be developed”

*site is developed*

“What!!!?!!”

I have a plethora of pictures of the site.. after all I look down on it every day My I pad is loaded with them..

Please upload. If nothing else you'll get our gratitude from the experience of living here.

Jim,

Actually most of the noise is coming from the water pipe construction company that is using the west end of the site (closest to Grand Park) as a staging and storage facility.

Back