Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

As I stated in the past, there is no less than 12 designs from the 2005 competition that would have a major impact for the good for Toronto Skyline if they got built.

Sure, Miss will have a few neat buildings, but mostly boring for the rest like Toronto.

If one travels to a few cities around the world or look at projects built in the last 10 years, Toronto is lost to square cookie cutter buildings that are very boring.

This tower is in the right direction and hoping for more to come. That empty land has been an eye sore for decades and the only city building inward than outward..

Something at least this good should be erected in CityPlace. It's a sad commentary that Mississauga developments inspire more pride of place than Toronto.

I AGREE !! There's only a hand full of nice high rises that went up in the downtown core. Forgive me from saying this. But some of these new buildings facades need new face lifts!

20170113herofinal.jpg.size.custom.crop.817x650.jpg

d51b56a7-f2c3-4767-a916-5c6459d57520_zpsbsjg17m9.jpg

05ca34a6-4fa0-448e-8eb6-039e11421950_zpsrpa1fj1o.jpg

Last edited:
An additional photo from their web site. They may tear down the sales office and use space in the podium after its completed. Judging by the finish on the outside of the office, it looks like it may be tailored to this one building.

M city1.jpg

Attachments

• M city1.jpg
    M city1.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 631
I have heard from a reliable source that they already have over 3000 people pre-registered for phase 1 ......

@Jasonzed, how badly do you want to be living in the first phase of this community when it is complete?

Density Statement: They could have planned more towers to make the community a bit denser while maintaining the same amount of parkland - but I guess they had to deal with the amount of outdoor amenity space and size of green roofs, if they are planned.

@Jasonzed, how badly do you want to be living in the first phase of this community when it is complete?

Density Statement: They could have planned more towers to make the community a bit denser while maintaining the same amount of parkland - but I guess they had to deal with the amount of outdoor amenity space and size of green roofs, if they are planned.

I wouldn't mind buying an upper (50-60) floor 2 bedroom condo facing the city or the lake and rent-out the one I have now.

An additional photo from their web site. They may tear down the sales office and use space in the podium after its completed. Judging by the finish on the outside of the office, it looks like it may be tailored to this one building.
Me thinks that they would just move the sales office to another location and reuse it instead of scrapping it i.e. Pier27 and tower.

They probably could. When they were building the sales office base, you could see steal beams that could easily fit on a trailer or what ever they use to move houses.

Back