Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

P1090425.JPG
P1090422.JPG

That picture of all the dump trucks waiting reminds me of animals lining up to drink water once the rains come to the Serengeti.

I hope this increase foot traffic and brings more of a neighbourhood feel to the area. It feels like it was just yesterday that they announced this.

I hope this increase foot traffic and brings more of a neighbourhood feel to the area. It feels like it was just yesterday that they announced this.

I hope so too. These towers have moved pretty quickly and are totally going to change things for MCC. Street level interaction looks alright so I figure it will do a lot for foot traffic.

The weather over the last few weeks have slowed things down but they have been going hard at it the last few days. The herd of trucks this morning was spilling on the streets. They have installed a metal staircase in dig 1 so maybe they have reached bottom at that spot. It doesn’t look like it from distance but the depth could be enough for the planned 4 levels.

Back