Toronto LTD Condos | ?m | 15s | Malibu Investments | RAW Design

Why would it matter?

90% of Malibu Investment's buyers are foreign investors, buying to rent out. Investors don't care about views, just about keeping costs down.

While a fair amount of purchasers in Malibu projects are investors, how exactly did you come up with the 90% being "foreign investors"?

I look down on it everyday but I didn't realize it was so far along until this week!

IMG_2159.jpg

Oct 1 2010 update

photos that I never got around to posting previously ~

Fort York Precinct Area taking shape
IMG_5048.jpg

Stopped by LTD today -

LTDJanWest.jpg

at a fortuitous moment really - we got to watch the bricklayers at work.

LTDJanCladding.jpg

That's some bright mortar!

LTDJanBricklaying.jpg

Good on Quadrangle to bring some other materials into this area that was monotonous as it were.

I like the grid-iron precast, it's good.

I still think it's strange how we've not seen a large rendering of this. I'm intrigued to see how this turns out, given that there is no rendering sizable enough to make predictions.

I like the red brick-like precast on the podium, definitely nice to have some variation from typical glass towers (although WHC is a nice departure already) ... but I would have preferred real brick over precast brick ~ :)

How come stil doing this construction type work...does this stuff always happen year round or is it because of the warmer weather with less snow/ice?

Back