Toronto Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

As maddening as it is the reality is that a good swath of the population are selfish, inconsiderate, and unpleasant. They don't care about other people or property that doesn't belong to them.. If we have to raise taxes to rid our city of vandalism, so be it. Perhaps CCTV every 50m over the entire metro is where we're headed.

Telling people not to do something doesn't work with some people. 3 weeks in jail and a $20,000 fine is more effective. Maybe spray paint everything they own when they get caught for good measure: their clothes, furniture, home, car ..... everything. Karma.
You know I put up a statement on about the same issues that you are talking about. And the urbantoronto fellas took it off because I guess my thoughts were not permitted. But It sad to see the city and developers put up buildings and infustructure. Only to have it to have it being tagged even before it's finished. I'll say it again if these perpetrators have time to spray everything. They have the time to pay and clean it up themselves for their punishment.

You know I put up a statement on about the same issues that you are talking about. And the urbantoronto fellas took it off because I guess my thoughts were not permitted. But It sad to see the city and developers put up buildings and infustructure. Only to have it to have it being tagged even before it's finished. I'll say it again if these perpetrators have time to spray everything. They have the time to pay and clean it up themselves for their punishment.
No, that's not what you where saying, lol. Either way, take it up in a more relative thread. Thnkx!

A026BD24-B3B7-426E-9E71-954FA8DD6C3D.jpeg

From that shot and could be wrong, but looks like the bearing pads still not in place.

Didn't take that long to tag the foundation and waiting for the bridge to be tag. These taggers need their hands...........and force to pay huge fines along with a record. Regardless of age, face posted in a tagger page. It also amassing who some of these taggers are. A number of RR crews were taggers until caught and lost their jobs. Since some crews would have a few hours on line waiting to move, they started to paint equipment to kill time.

I just created a new thread for Waterfront Toronto - Marine Use Strategy (also just released) and this MAY be better discussed there as the Parliament Street Slip is really NOT the Lower Don lands.

The Cherry Street Stormwater Management Facility, currently under construction, will service both the West Don Lands and northern portion of the Lower Don Lands. Designed by the firm gh3*, the London Times recently recognized it as one of the "ten coolest new buildings in 2021" with "dystopian good looks" for a functional building (believe it or not). In the distance work progresses with the Don mouth naturalization project. Shot from my balcony in the Distillery District.

_1180025.jpg

_MG_8880.jpg

Last edited:

Back