Toronto London On The Esplanade Condos | 102.1m | 33s | Cityzen | Burka

Yes.
But at least they left us one hell of a stump! :rolleyes:
Much better than that imitator that used to stand on the B-A site, "old stumpy".

Cancelled?It's topping out.

I am sad to report that the rumour Gei may have heard may have some truth to it.
Resulting from the on going serious world wide glass shortage, this particular shade of once very common dark green glass that the builder has been using (Kentucky Blue Glass) has become virtually impossible to acquire.
The shortage has become so serious, the builder is considering reducing this building back down six or seven floors.
On the bright side of all this, I am happy to say that I may now be the owner of a penthouse!
The latest I heard is that Cityzen reps were in north France (Calais) yesterday at a glass manufactuer where they were checkiing out a possible replacement source to import. Unfortunatly the glass tint was far too light.
They will be checking out another source today in the south of France.
Hopefully we will all find out if the glass is greener on the other side of France.
I'll keep you all posted.:D

I really doubt that project will be canceled, the I tower that is, ... they've pretty much sold everything and I was told *by a little birdie* that they have funding. Moreover the tower was part of the deal. The problems with the podium really has nothing to do with the tower it self.

I really can't see why this one won't go ahead.

I'm guessing, but I'd like to think gei was referring to the O'Keefe Centre's vulgar "L" tower.

That would be my ..guess..too.
Poor L tower.
If it isn't financial support its arch support. Sheesh!:D

when date is the First Tentative Occupancy Date the owners received for this project?...

Which project are you referring to. Gei has all confused. .and we are all just .....that close to going off topic..:rolleyes:

He means London. Have they given you a move in date?

I've got a date (west tower) at present for mid-March. I expect (guessing) another letter will be arriving soon with a June (or later) date.
From what I am getting from a couple other east tower purchasers : They have been given April.
That tower was topped off about 6/8 weeks ago. West Tower from what I can tell, is not quite topped off yet.

Any others out there with new dates?

I've got a date (west tower) at present for mid-March. I expect (guessing) another letter will be arriving soon with a June (or later) date.
From what I am getting from a couple other east tower purchasers : They have been given April.
That tower was topped off about 6/8 weeks ago. West Tower from what I can tell, is not quite topped off yet.

Any others out there with new dates?

My date is set for July in the West tower.

25 November 2008 photo update

Looking rather good from here:

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

Back