Toronto London On The Esplanade Condos | 102.1m | 33s | Cityzen | Burka

Bye bye concrete. YEAH!

JAN30-09029.jpg

JAN30-09031.jpg

JAN30-09032.jpg

Last edited:
OH YES!!
I wasn't expecting them to do that. I figured for a grinding down and a coat of concrete paint (like the underside of the balconies).
What a really nice effect.
Great Pics! Talk about being in the right place at the right moment.
Up to now I've been keeping fairly even keeled and patient for this one to finish up.
I have to admit, I'm starting to get kind of excited and twitchy (kind of like when I'm waitng for Friday evening martini coctail hour).

nice pics, Torontovibe! thx for the updates...:)

That definitely makes it look much much better! The people in this building should be proud to live in such a nice development.

great work with the concrete coverup. love the black window frames. what impresses me even more are the ridges they have created with the brick cladding! market wharf you be paying attention.

February 1 2009 update

West tower of London seen from the northeast ... only 3 more floors of glass to go ~ :)

(Success Tower 1 peeking out in the back)

IMG_3294.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Solaris. I can't wait for the glass on London to be finished, the hoarding along The Esplanade and Scott come down, and the street level retail, restaurants, etc. opened up. Does anyone know of what is going in or heard of any rumours?

Not trying to be a stickler, but that's the west tower.

Would anyone be interested in renting out your unit between interim & final closing?

I'm interested in getting a unit at London on the Esplanade, but would like to wait till the bldg is registered. So I just want to find a unit to live in and see if I really like the bldg and the area.

Please pm me if you are interested?

Thank you!!

Back