Toronto The Livmore | 138.68m | 43s | Vertica | IBI Group

Read the full article on Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-are-latest-perks-as-toronto-rentals-go-luxe

Snippet from above link:

“Livmore, which has been open for rentals for about 45 days, is already more than 20 percent full, beating its Sept. 1 schedule, when the first phase of occupancy is slated. Rents for studios have jumped to about C$1,889 per month from C$1,600 while one-bedrooms are fetching C$2,300, said Nishimura. The priciest units are two-story, three-bedroom suites that go for C$10,000 a month”
The 45 days isn't completely accurate. I applied for my unit on April 30 which was approximately 75 days ago.

Yesterday:
20180718_183316.jpg

Attachments

• 20180718_183316.jpg
    20180718_183316.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 560
The biggest mystery for me on this forum is the users who seem to think this is a nice looking building. I think the design is bad and the materials overall look cheap.

If this building is a bad design with cheap looking materials to you, then you've got to really hate everything else being built in the City then?

If this building is a bad design with cheap looking materials to you, then you've got to really hate everything else being built in the City then?
Because this is the best building in the city so if I don't like it, that means I hate everything else? I wish you could be more clear.

The biggest mystery for me on this forum is the users who seem to think this is a nice looking building. I think the design is bad and the materials overall look cheap.
People like the use of full-pane window wall without the waist-high mullions that often ruin window wall exteriors. The massing is also unconventional and not just a standard extrusion. The shots of orange certainly don't hurt. Nobody is saying that this is their favourite, but it brings much more to the table than a typical rental tower, and even many of the nearby condo towers. There is no way these materials are even in the bottom 50% of cost of exterior envelope for new residential towers in Toronto.

Back