Toronto Litho. | 36.88m | 8s | RioCan Living | Turner Fleischer

556B09C8-9DAD-421F-8D7C-7264C37F6E25.jpeg

Attachments

• 556B09C8-9DAD-421F-8D7C-7264C37F6E25.jpeg
    556B09C8-9DAD-421F-8D7C-7264C37F6E25.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 1,891
No pic, but they're actually going at a pretty good clip here; now forming P1 in parts.

Reactions: PMT
From the renders, it looks like a new set of traffic lights will be installed between Shaw and Christie? Or am I imagining things?

That stretch block between the two streets is a solid 5 full minutes of walking.

I live in the neighbourhood, so seeing this is exciting. Hopefully it brings more restaurant options to the area.

From the renders, it looks like a new set of traffic lights will be installed between Shaw and Christie? Or am I imagining things?

I vaguely recall seeing the plans for those signals in the transportation report.

That stretch block between the two streets is a solid 5 full minutes of walking.

I live in the neighbourhood, so seeing this is exciting. Hopefully it brings more restaurant options to the area.

Yes there will be a new traffic signal. According to the June 6, 2018, transportation study by BA Group, as submitted for SPA:

And:

And:

Not sure if mentioned yet, but I noticed on the hoarding recently that there's a sign for Farm Boy. Talk about turning into a massive grocery location -- there's a Sobeys and Lobawls about a two minute walk away both east and west.

Not sure if mentioned yet, but I noticed on the hoarding recently that there's a sign for Farm Boy. Talk about turning into a massive grocery location -- there's a Sobeys and Lobawls about a two minute walk away both east and west.

...and the best (though priciest) of them all -- Fiesta Farms -- is just a stone's throw away.

Of course, that Sobeys is about to be redeveloped/upgraded as a part of the mid-rise slated for that site, too.

New arch docs up and yuck; this got horrifically VE-d (though on the bright side, yay for Farmboy signage.

Captur9e.PNG
Captur10e.PNG
Captur11e.PNG
Captur15e.PNG
Captur14e.PNG
Captur13e.PNG
Captur12e.PNG

Last edited:
My comment in the Pinnacle Etobicoke thread:

"So Pinnacle is working with HP at One Yonge and Turner Fleischer in Etobicoke.

Etobicoke scratches its head and wonders silently if they should speak up..."

Maybe you've read the design review comments.

TM was/is a mall developer. Last comment.

(note to mods: the UT search engine needs major attention - best regards)[/QUOTE]

Back