Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

The Limelight crane will be coming down...
DSCF4101.jpg

DSCF4108.jpg

DSCF4111.jpg

I do wonder why they don't just build some low-rise buildings instead of townhomes to go with the highrises.. in Markham they seem to be doing high-rise with low-rise, from what I remember driving through there before.

Every once in a while I see the Daniels construction managers over at the Tower Cafe in City Hall, I will ask them about the townhouses versus midrise apartments and the retail portion. As well, I will ask next about the next phase in front of One Park Tower; two more similar towers are to be built.

2 New Condos in front of One Park Tower

They should both be shorter than Chicago (36 storeys) and One Park Tower (38 storeys). About the same heights as Limelight 1 (22 storeys) and Limelight 2 (32 storeys) in order to preserve all the Upper Penthouses' views.

Last edited:
The townhouses were built instead of lowrises in order to preserve some of the views. Of course, that's one of the main reasons why you have to pay the additional $10K premiums for Upper Penthouses. Best views from the top floor! No doubt.

Last edited:
The base isn't very good at all, but One Park (aka the Batman building) is one of the more underrated in the GTA. It looks straight out of Gotham City and is a good example of a new building going for Deco style. Looks really cool driving towards MCC on the 403 from the west.

Back