Mississauga Lakeview Village | ?m | ?s | Argo Developments | Sasaki

DJI_0162.jpg

DJI_0161.jpg

DJI_0168 (1).jpg

I dropped by here last Sunday (April 16th). With a slight east wind, the stench from the wastewater treatment plant was almost overwhelming. I can't imagine anyone being happy with a home on the east side of the site and paying a pretty penny to smell sewage.

I think this is actually a Mississauga facility rather than Peel region.
DJI_0756.JPG

Not much else happening with the site right now:
1682078290547.jpeg

1682078305822.jpeg

1682078332154.jpeg

1682078347518.jpeg

1682078371089.jpeg

1682078396153.jpeg

I dropped by here last Sunday (April 16th). With a slight east wind, the stench from the wastewater treatment plant was almost overwhelming. I can't imagine anyone being happy with a home on the east side of the site and paying a pretty penny to smell sewage.

I think this is actually a Mississauga facility rather than Peel region.
View attachment 470942
I live about a km from the Humber Waste Treatment facility in South Etobicoke, and years ago there was a problem with occasional odour emissions. A containment system was built there over the mid-20-teens, and I haven't noticed any neighbourhood olfactory issues since. Possibly this treatment facility does not have such a containment system yet, as no-one lives close by yet… but once people do move in, the experience in my neighbourhood proves to me that Mississauga could mitigate the issue here too… (and I can imagine that the developers of Lakeview will want that taken care of ASAP, lest it make their offerings difficult to sell).

I live about a km from the Humber Waste Treatment facility in South Etobicoke, and years ago there was a problem with occasional odour emissions. A containment system was built there over the mid-20-teens, and I haven't noticed any neighbourhood olfactory issues since. Possibly this treatment facility does not have such a containment system yet, as no-one lives close by yet… but once people do move in, the experience in my neighbourhood proves to me that Mississauga could mitigate the issue here too… (and I can imagine that the developers of Lakeview will want that taken care of ASAP, lest it make their offerings difficult to sell).

They will need to do something. There is a large construction project underway and I've posted photos months back in my thread so maybe that is what they are building.

...or rebrand it as, "Nothing like the smell of 'fertilizer' to bring out those spring flowers!" /eww

Back