Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Lake & East 
83 East St., Oakville
Developer: Engine Developments, Symmetry Developments, Fortress Real Developments

Lake & East | 63m | 20s | Engine Developments | 5468796 Architecture

symmetrydev

Early look at the preliminary concept for our upcoming Oakville project designed by 546 Architecture.
I'll post updates as the design evolves leading up to the planned launch next year.

lake and east.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Very cool looking project. Looking forward to watching this one evolve.
Also, I love the JJ Abrams effect on that rendering!

saynotofaux

Yassssssss Symmetry!

Bronte deserves design of this caliber, but please bring some of this hot stuff downtown Oakville to help counterbalance the overwhelming amount of schlocky new builds that have proliferated there in recent years.

Very nice indeed - symmetry does it again! Wondering the exterior structure is - white/brown painted cast in place concrete? Cladding?

AoD

NBGtect

With so many things still up in the air and nothing really decided upon in this very early conceptual proposal, one has to seriously wonder if there are actual efforts to secure a new Hasty Market on the main floor retail. I'm sure the present owners would want this! The public will have their say. The locals are very vocal.

neuhaus

Another outstanding development from Symmetry! They never failed to impress.
I wished other developers would follow their lead in good innovative design and quality materials.

sub-URBAN

Aw man! Right in my neighbourhood too! I can't wait to see this go up, hopefully the design doesn't change too much. So exciting!!