Toronto Lago at the Waterfront | 162.15m | 50s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

AMB

Member Bio
Reaction score
I also posted this under the Waterscapes thread

The new Monarch sales center? I originally thought it was just going to be the white smaller building but seen more work being done beside it today. Anyone know what the steel frame is for? Is it also for the Monarch sales center?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lago At The Waterfront (2167 Lake Shore Blvd W, Monarch, 49s, Graziani + Corazza)

I've just been able to find this out so far:

http://media.taylormorrison.com/B93/03a37fd9-246d-4036-bc20-34544678bc47.jpg
03a37fd9-246d-4036-bc20-34544678bc47.jpg

Its obviously located close to Ocean club condos. Does anyone have any further info regarding this building?

Last edited by a moderator:
From http://www.waterviewtoronto.com/monarch-lake-shore-boulevard.html :

Located on Lake Shore Boulevard, in close proximity to the new Ocean Club Condominiums, the Lago Condominiums by Monarch are a just-announced addition to Toronto's waterfront area. In fact, this project is so new, the only reason that we even know about it is because we're real estate insiders: Monarch trusted us enough to let the cat out of the bag.

Try doing a Google search for this project: you won't find anything about it. This page is it. We got here first. And just like we were the first to break this story, we're going to be first in line with every forthcoming detail, including price lists, layouts, floorplans and amenity lists. And, we're going to be first in line to buy these units, long before they become available to the public.

So that's must be the new sales center going up on Marine Parade Dr. It looks like two sales centers and one was supposed to be the new Monarch one to replace the existing one on the Waterscapes site. Look forward to renderings, Monarch sure has allot of buildings on this stretch Waterford 3 building, Voyager 2, Explorer 2, Nautilus, Waterscapes and now Lago.

well, do note that The Waterford (lowrise) and the 2 Waterford Towers were in fact not built by Monarch, they were Canderel Stoneridge projects ~

Interesting, my bad Solaris. It was Nevis that was by Monarch? Thanks for the info. Regardless Monarch has allot of buildings in the area.

Apparently Conservatory group's sales centre is on Monarch's property?

no apologies necessary AMB ... but I do wonder where the sales office for Lago would be and where is development site is acutually located since the Conservatory Group site is located immediately to the west of the last phase of Waterview masterplan, being the Waterscapes condominiums

In total Monarch has built / will build the following projects in the Humber Bay Shores area:
  • Voyager 1+2 @ Waterview
  • Explorer 1+2 @ Waterview
  • Nautilus @ Waterview
  • Waterscapes @ Waterview

Adjacent buildings to the east:
  • Newport Beach, The Waterford, and Waterford Towers were built by Canderel Stoneridge
  • Grenadier Landing was built by Davies Smith Developments
  • Players Club was built by Intracorp
  • Nevis was built by the Shiu Pong Group

Back