L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Christopher Brown

Member Bio
Reaction score
I’m thinking of downsizing to a condo in five to ten years, but I’m concerned about building quality. Any thoughts on which builders I should avoid and which ones produce decent quality?

Nope. This site holds a treasure trove of information. Find a good a broker / agent and ask them. That and Status Certificates should help guide you.

Christopher Brown

Member Bio
Reaction score
Walked past the tower on the weekend. Glanced inside and saw that even though the tower opened over 3 years ago, the lobby is unfinished. There is just drywall to the floor, no baseboards, unpainted. Shocking. I can't imagine what the owner occupants must feel about what the ended up getting, vs., what they were told/sold on.

J T CUNNINGHAM

Member Bio
Reaction score
"Shocking. I can't imagine what the owner occupants must feel about what the ended up getting, vs., what they were told/sold on."
Christopher Brown.

.................................L-Tower & Co - meet EDWARD PLUNKETT TAYLOR.

Last edited:

TheSix

Member Bio
Reaction score
Walked past the tower on the weekend. Glanced inside and saw that, even though the tower opened over 3 years ago, the lobby is unfinished. There is just drywall to the floor, no baseboards, unpainted. Shocking. I can't imagine what the owner occupants must feel about what the ended up getting, vs., what they were told/sold on.

The unfinished lobby is due to a major flood they had a few months back. I believe the gym is still closed with no opening date in sight. However, I'd be more concerned with not having my windows washed in 5 years or the half a dozen or so missing balconies on the East side or the various unfinished cladding pieces around the building.

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
.................................L-Tower & Co - meet EDWARD PLUNKETT TAYLOR.

Huh??

Taylor (E. P. Taylor as he was better known) owned O'Keefe Breweries. And a lot more (his business empire was later taken over by Conrad Black). His money built the O'Keefe Centre (Currently Sony Centre). Beyond that @J T CUNNINGHAM needs to explain.

J T CUNNINGHAM

Member Bio
Reaction score
GENTLEMEN, We can't fight in here; this is The WAR ROOM!

Last edited:

J T CUNNINGHAM

Member Bio
Reaction score
"Oh, well, that clears everything up then "

The TEETH (read MOUTH) are at the Other End.

J T

Last edited: