Toronto King's Landing at Concord Park Place | 107.89m | 31s | Concord Adex | DIALOG

They’re certainly advertising this as an upscale condo. I keep hearing ads on 680 News that highlight the “largest chandelier in Canada”, Miele appliances, and your own personal wine cellar. o_O

3rr23fewa.JPG
4tfweas.JPG
4tgfewgd.JPG
56judftg.JPG
gh4redsa.JPG
3tfwegdgf.JPG
2qdwfdsa.JPG

Wow! these buildings are really look classy and elegant ! The podiums look rich by embarrassing that vintage style glass windows with marble column look. Combined the modern wave looking balconies on the towers that blends beautifully in the photos up above . This building would look great in Yorkville !

I would have expected the condo that's being marketed as the "flagship" of one of the largest master planned community in Canada's largest city to have a better design. I guess it's representative of the community though.

I would have expected the condo that's being marketed as the "flagship" of one of the largest master planned community in Canada's largest city to have a better design. I guess it's representative of the community though.
Not at all, it's just representative of Concord's cheap and lazy development approach.

Not at all, it's just representative of Concord's cheap and lazy development approach.
Which I would argue is exactly this condo perfectly embodies. Boring, generic design with poor build quality, mostly bought by people with no intentions of living there.
Unless this community is redeveloped, I will probably be salty for the rest of my life that we let arguably one of the best pieces of land in North York be ruined by a condo developer with deep pockets.

People keep expecting more than what Concord's capable of. That turd is not changing into diamonds. Time to accept it.

Which I would argue is exactly this condo perfectly embodies. Boring, generic design with poor build quality, mostly bought by people with no intentions of living there.
Unless this community is redeveloped, I will probably be salty for the rest of my life that we let arguably one of the best pieces of land in North York be ruined by a condo developer with deep pockets.

That's 2 important pieces of land ruined by this developer.

People keep expecting more than what Concord's capable of. That turd is not changing into diamonds. Time to accept it.
Their marketing would make you believe it's make of pure gold. If Concord put half the amount of effort they put in their marketing in actual build quality, they wouldn't be such a disliked name.

Am baffled by copyright name game issues in the development sector.

Just add apostrophe S and rip off the name of a minor masterpiece by Erickson. Of course KIng Landing probably ripped their name off somebody somewhere...

Back