Toronto King Portland Centre and Kingly Condos | 57.6m | 15s | Allied | Hariri Pontarini

For the record, there are a couple of retracting bollards at the Scotiabank Arena underground parking/delivery entrance on Lake Shore.

Also the laneway (private) beside 488 Wellington Street West. It's been there for a while, comes with a go / no go stop light as well.

Who’s on the second floor above Ascari? Is that Shopify? Instead of using that window as a showcase for the company, they put desks up against the window with this harsh light drawing attention to messy desks and distracting from the beautiful mood light at Ascari. With all the room in their office, they put the ugliest part, front and centre.

08A2BEDF-EC46-43C3-970C-7AD3EFEC5A05.jpeg

Who’s on the second floor above Ascari? Is that Shopify? Instead of using that window as a showcase for the company, they put desks up against the window with this harsh light drawing attention to messy desks and distracting from the beautiful mood light at Ascari. With all the room in their office, they put the ugliest part, front and centre.

View attachment 190934

It's office space and in an open plan. I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm not sure meeting rooms would look any better.

That's Indigo. They have floors 2-5 then everything above is Shopify. I'm a biased source, but seeing Indigo's floors compared to Shopify's is quite the stark difference in money spent.

Work has continued on the outside of the building as well and on Thursday (I believe) they put up these new sign posts on the east side entrance. There's two of them, one on each side of the alley-way entrance. The screens face north and animate "love" (for now at least). The fronts of them are rounded without screens.

Back