Toronto King Charlotte | 114.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

There is a King-Spadina planning meeting with Adam Vaughan scheduled for Monday January 10 at Metro Hall that will include a presentation about this project, as well as plans for both 328 and 290 Adelaide Street West. The meeting is from 7:00 to 9:00 PM

Adam who...does this guy hold all cards of what or not gets built in the hood.:confused::rolleyes:

Adam who...does this guy hold all cards of what or not gets built in the hood.:confused::rolleyes:

Definitely among your most idiotic responses. He is the local councillor. Along with Community Planning staff, it is his job to attend and help facilitate public meetings.

Last edited:
Conflict

Isn't it 'This Lamb SELLS condos' not, 'This Lamb BUILDS' condos.

Until this guy drops the blatant conflict of interest of being a developer and a broker why would anyone hire him as their real estate agent? It reeks of unethical conflicts.

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me...I have dealt with their realtors before (and never again), the thoughts of "rushing to sell, whether or not I like the place" and "super slimy and pretentious" come to mind.

Wow, whats with all the condescending remarks. So the guy doesn't know who Adam Vaughn is. So who cares??? Not everyone knows everything or is in the "know" on planning matters in Toronto. Some people are far away and don't know all the things going on in Toronto and all the players in the political side of things. Well, aside from those making rude, discourteous and hurtful remarks of course. I think it would be hard and a stressful job to be friends with people like that, you would have to always be on point, or face ridicule. Man, its the holidays, just inform the poor guy and be done with the snarky remarks. Well being towards mankind and all that no?

Peace and Love. Happy Holidays all!

I don't think it's so much that AG doesn't know who Adam Vaughan is; more that he's sneering at AV's perceived presumptiousness, like he's a "big boss" or something...

I don't think it's so much that AG doesn't know who Adam Vaughan is; more that he's sneering at AV's perceived presumptiousness, like he's a "big boss" or something...

vaughan the don of the entertainment district

Isn't it 'This Lamb SELLS condos' not, 'This Lamb BUILDS' condos.

Until this guy drops the blatant conflict of interest of being a developer and a broker why would anyone hire him as their real estate agent? It reeks of unethical conflicts.

Not sure I see the conflict of interest that you seem to find so blatant. If Lamb wants to build, he has the same right as anyone to do so. The market will judge whether his project sells or not. And if other developers want to hire him to sell their products, that's their business. It could be that he has a good reputation, as a broker, that would lead others to think that they could do worse than hire him! Not everything in the town needs to be sold by Baker, not that I have anything against them either.

11 Charlotte views

The South views at 11 Charlotte will probably be best since MEC not likely to be going anywhere anytime in the next decade or two. Plus, with all the condos in this block, it makes another one on the MEC site less and less likely due to probable density restrictions. The views to the NW may also be free of immediate obstruction above 15th or 16th storey.

Any thoughts?

The South views at 11 Charlotte will probably be best since MEC not likely to be going anywhere anytime in the next decade or two. Plus, with all the condos in this block, it makes another one on the MEC site less and less likely due to probable density restrictions. The views to the NW may also be free of immediate obstruction above 15th or 16th storey.

Any thoughts?

Don't bet on MEC staying for a decade, and don't bet on density restrictions. If you buy a unit facing south, chances are you'll be staring into a condo unit at some point.

Any thoughts?

As Parkdalian said, definitely would not bet on the MEC site not redeveloping within the next 5-10 years. Also, definitely would not bet on the density restrictions holding - basically every high-rise approved requires an increase over and above the as of right density permissions (including 11 Charlotte if approved). OTOH, even with the MEC site redeveloping, the south facing views are probably safe due to tower setback requirements, which would likely push any new development to the eastern edge of the site.

Back