Toronto King Blue by Greenland | 155.75m | 48s | Greenland | Arcadis

'Not terrible' seems to be the benchmark Toronto strives for. On a positive note, it bears mentioning that Toronto is still a city that's built for the masses rather than a city for the rich. I've lived in the latter and it's not something I'd like see happen here. A lot of our boom is rooted in being a city where the masses can succeed/have a good life. If that were to end you can bet your bottom dollar that 120,000 people wouldn't be moving here annually.

It's getting to be like the latter though. The prices on new construction is obscene.

20191209_080119.jpg
20191209_080157.jpg
20191209_080251.jpg

I'm not sold on the podiums either but at least they mimic the scale of the Westinghouse building. The ground level also feels very low for such a prominent street but maybe once the scaffolding is all removed things might look better,

Podium is all hotel, unless that changed in the sale from Gupta / Easton's to Greenland.
It will be a Primus Hotel. Primus is one of six brands in the Greenland International Hotels Group. There are currently 7 Primus hotels in China, and one in Sydney, Australia.

Awesome retrofitting the old building! One of the nicer development on King that will bring retail and the Canadian theatre museum to the neighborhood!

My realtor did tell me to not buy a unit there because of this developer but the external and the project itself does a great job instead of the parking lot before for sure!

Back