Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
King Blue by Greenland 
355 King St W, Toronto
Developer: Greenland Group

King Blue by Greenland | 156m | 48s | Greenland | IBI Group

3Dementia

Imagine the celebrations if this project was actually just across the street to the north.

allabootmatt

I am OK with this; Festival Centre is a similar height and M5V not much shorter. As a huge fan of the mixed up urban form TO is developing, I say bring it on.

But only if the former Indian Motorcycle building is preserved.

ProjectEnd

/\ I agree. While we shouldn't celebrate crass facadism, there are many other ways to incorporate heritage structures into new buildings; even 40 story towers.

Mongo

Is there a list anywhere of all these towers proposed, approved and under construction in the Entertainment District? There have been so many that I've lost count.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
I've been wandering about in Chicago today (typing this up on a MacBook Air - sweet - in the Michigan Av Apple store) and right now 48 stories doesn't strike me as too tall for anywhere.

An hour ago I saw Adam Giambrone (and a girl!!) being driven in a caleche south on Michigan Av. getting the goods on Chitown from the driver. Oh sure it's suspicious that Adam and I (and the beard) are all here at the same time, but that's all I'm going to admit to...

3Dementia

If you are really "in the loop".... you'll be lonely soon.

ProjectEnd

I've been wandering about in Chicago today (typing this up on a MacBook Air - sweet - in the Michigan Av Apple store) and right now 48 stories doesn't strike me as too tall for anywhere.

An hour ago I saw Adam Giambrone (and a girl!!) being driven in a caleche south on Michigan Av. getting the goods on Chitown from the driver. Oh sure it's suspicious that Adam and I (and the beard) are all here at the same time, but that's all I'm going to admit to...

If your serious, I know exactly what you mean. I was in Chicago less than a month ago and I couldn't stop walking around just to get a sense of all the development. Beautiful city with some interesting things in the pipeline.