Toronto Karma Condos | 165.8m | 50s | Lifetime | a—A

I suspect someone stumbled onto UT and realized "Holy cow that steel beam still looks really bent!"

If that's not the case then it just seems the contractors have a reason for taking it slower. Ground movement? engineering changes?

Yeah, I don't dispute there's a reason--if it has been slow. I was questioning the perception. I was really wondering whether it's because I've been particularly interested in this one getting up.

There's a small lot with a heritage house hanging over the pit. Add the weather. I'd be shocked if it didn't proceed slowly at this point.

Today:

fwrzANQ.jpg

JiYnnoL.jpg

Thanks for the pics, it's good to know that traffic cone is still there keeping the house safe from falling into the pit! I know I'm probably delusional, but does it seem this project is moving really slowly, or was it the brutal winter that slowed it down?

Thanks for the pics, it's good to know that traffic cone is still there keeping the house safe from falling into the pit! I know I'm probably delusional, but does it seem this project is moving really slowly, or was it the brutal winter that slowed it down?

You're question brings a strange feeling of de ja vu....

I suspect there are several reasons for the seemingly slow construction and I would agree the brutally cold winter could not have helped.

Thanks for the pics!

Everything was slowed down by how cold this winter was. I'm not sure why that is a surprise to anyone. And sorry, I don't mean to be a nag about that, but, isn't that clear to everyone yet? Every project where the work was at the stage where it was exposed to the elements took a hit.

I spose it's not clear to me because it does seem that some projects were slower than others.

Regardless, one thing is for sure: they weren't all equally slow, so it still makes some sense to point out ones that seem to have been especially slow. This one strikes me that way, but I could also be that I'm especially interested in it and am therefore more anxious to see it get going.

I believe there were issues with water levels here.

I spose it's not clear to me because it does seem that some projects were slower than others.

Regardless, one thing is for sure: they weren't all equally slow, so it still makes some sense to point out ones that seem to have been especially slow. This one strikes me that way, but I could also be that I'm especially interested in it and am therefore more anxious to see it get going.

Its because there's only 6 ppl working on site.
look at the picture. ;D

It's not visible in the above pictures, but the ramps are narrow. I expect lots of backing up, squeakers, and cursing in this garage.

Back