Toronto Karma Condos | 165.8m | 50s | Lifetime | a—A

From DCN: http://dcnonl.com/cgi-bin/top10.pl?...7d7351e4bcba&projectid=9128699&region=ontario

RESIDENTIAL, RETAIL BUILDING
Proj: 9128699-1
PREPARING PLANS

Toronto, Metro Toronto Reg ON
9-21 Grenville St, M4Y 1A1
$35,000,000 est

Note: This project is very preliminary. Owner's Rep is seeking City Council site plan and rezoning approvals. Schedules for design, tender and construction are undetermined pending approvals. Further update Summer, 2011.

Project: proposed construction of a 46 to 49 storey mixed use building with retail and residential units. The project will have 356 residential dwelling units and retail space on the first through third floors. The project will include five levels of below grade parking with 143 residential parking spaces. Demolition of existing buildings and relocation of an existing heritage house on the site will be included in this project.

Scope: 320,000 square feet; 49 storeys; 3 storeys below grade; 356 units; parking for 143 cars; 6 acres

Development: New

Category: Apartment bldgs; Retail, wholesale services

This report Thu Dec 02, 2010.

Last edited:
I don't get the 3 levels of retail unless they're going to have access from College or an underground hook up with College Park/subway.

Actually, I think it does make sense due to its proximity to the hospital cluster to the west and WCH. I bet professional offices would fill up quickly here.

Would be nice to have some kind of underground connection. I remember going to a service ontario centre at college park and was quite impressed with the area and length of underground connections.

A rezoning application has been submitted. The proposal will maintain the existing heritage house and construct a new 52s tower with 5 levels of below grade parking (112 residential & 17 Visitor). The proposal includes 438 residential units and ground floor retail to be located in the heritage house.

This project has been completely redesigned from the original proposal (i was really cool) waiting to see the new proposal

Wow, aA is really dominating this area. I look forward to seeing how this tower will play off of nearby Murano and Burano.

Back