Toronto Karma Condos | 165.8m | 50s | Lifetime | a—A

Pad has been poured for the new location of the house. According to guys on site, house will be moved in about a week.

Pad has been poured for the new location of the house. According to guys on site, house will be moved in about a week.

not sure when it happened (probably in the last 24 hours) but house has moved half way to its future location (the new concrete pad at the corner of the laneway).

karma01.JPG

karma02.jpg

Attachments

• karma01.JPG
    karma01.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,291
  • karma02.jpg
    karma02.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,323
I'm glad this gem made the move successfully, I'm looking forward to this project moving ahead.

Last edited:
They really need to seal off that west facing third level before the elements do too much damage.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Rain will permanently damage the interior in short order if there is no protection.

It will be a nice addition to the area!

Karma High.jpg

Attachments

• Karma High.jpg
    Karma High.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 684
Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely, your photo gives a great perspective on where this will be. Along with 460 Yonge, this area is going to have a fairly thick cluster.

They really need to seal off that west facing third level before the elements do too much damage.

I don't think that's actually open. It looks like they tacked a flat roof on above the sloped roof at some point (probably when the building to the west went up, to prevent snow and crap from accumulating in the valley). You're not seeing interior framing there, you're seeing the 2x4's that held up what was basically a lean-to on top of the building

Back