Toronto Karma Condos | 165.8m | 50s | Lifetime | a—A

Nice planters, now with the interlock installed.
IMG_1700.JPG
IMG_1701.JPG
IMG_1702.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1700.JPG
    IMG_1700.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 835
  • IMG_1701.JPG
    IMG_1701.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 800
  • IMG_1702.JPG
    IMG_1702.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 730
A few small Karma updates:

1. The heritage house has been rented to a high-end fashion boutique, called Kelly Ng Couture. They've been open for a few months now.
2. The entire ground floor retail space is under renovation for a sushi restaurant, called Hana Sushi. There is a sign inside that says "Monorail Sushi and Cafe". I'm hopeful this means I will soon have conveyor-belt sushi in my building :)
3. CentreCourt recently replaced the big front glass door with sliding doors. The original door weighed a ton, was constantly breaking and impossible to open on windy days.
4. Save for the top few floors, pretty much all the east-facing views are now entirely blocked by YC.

I believe there is a standard 25m separation between the buildings, it looks worse than it is. No views for sure though.

The separation between the towers isn't as bad as it looks. If you see it from the direct north or south you realize there's quite a bit of space between them

Telephoto lenses flatten space when bringing objects closer, hence how close together the towers look in that photo.

Back