Karma Condos | 165.80m | 50s | Lifetime | architectsAlliance

raclll

Member Bio
Reaction score
Pad has been poured for the new location of the house. According to guys on site, house will be moved in about a week.

robere

Member Bio
Reaction score
Pad has been poured for the new location of the house. According to guys on site, house will be moved in about a week.
not sure when it happened (probably in the last 24 hours) but house has moved half way to its future location (the new concrete pad at the corner of the laneway).

karma01.JPG

karma02.jpg

Attachments

dt_toronto_geek

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm glad this gem made the move successfully, I'm looking forward to this project moving ahead.

Last edited:

dt_toronto_geek

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
They really need to seal off that west facing third level before the elements do too much damage.

bmiller

Member Bio
Reaction score
I was thinking exactly the same thing. Rain will permanently damage the interior in short order if there is no protection.

iliamerk

Member Bio
Reaction score
Definitely, your photo gives a great perspective on where this will be. Along with 460 Yonge, this area is going to have a fairly thick cluster.

whatever

Member Bio
Reaction score
They really need to seal off that west facing third level before the elements do too much damage.
I don't think that's actually open. It looks like they tacked a flat roof on above the sloped roof at some point (probably when the building to the west went up, to prevent snow and crap from accumulating in the valley). You're not seeing interior framing there, you're seeing the 2x4's that held up what was basically a lean-to on top of the building