Toronto Junction House | 40.23m | 9s | Slate | superkül

Sharpest project of the year IMO.
This pocket of the city is getting some of the best midrise buildings.
Not cheap to build these though, I’d imagine the pricing will have to be high in order to ensure this gets built.

Just got an email:

Our sales gallery will be opening

Saturday, January 26 & Sunday, January 27th @ Noon

Stylish one bedrooms from the 500's

Spacious two bedrooms from the 800's

Unique Junction Houses and Laneway Houses from the 800's

Sprawling penthouses from the 900's

I think it looks really cool. I really like the pink "Junction House" sign at the top, which probably isn't much to add. But, I find it very expensive and hate the floorplans less than 1000 sqf because of those ugly, long skinny hallways.

I think it looks really cool. I really like the pink "Junction House" sign at the top, which probably isn't much to add. But, I find it very expensive and hate the floorplans less than 1000 sqf because of those ugly, long skinny hallways.

There laneway 2-Storey towns I find the best value. They were selling in the mid $800/ft.

Last edited:
New render?

There laneway 2-Storey towns I find the best value. They were selling in the mid $800/ft.

They're the best value based on price per square foot, but there's a reason. The floor plans could be better. They're somewhat awkward in that you enter directly into the living area with no real entryway. It's kind of a waste of having a wider layout (than what is typical), given that you'll likely end up defining a 'hallway' with furniture anyway like how they have it laid out in the sample renderings.

Also, looking at Project End's latest posting, it looks like a rendering of the 'back' of the building, where the laneway houses are. Not only do they start slightly below grade, but are deeply inset with a massive overhang above. These houses will be really dark, especially combined with the fact that they face North.

Handsome little fella. Not sure I like "Junction House" sign, which seems a little too King West for my tastes.

Back