Toronto

Joy Condos | 63m | 20s | Gemterra | Turner Fleischer

ProjectEnd

Member Bio
Reaction score
Thoroughly terrible. It's not even enough that it's out in Scarborough. No place should be subjected to this kind of dreck.

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
…which was just what everyone said about Love condos until it was built and they saw that actually, it looks pretty good. I agree, this rendering is not promising, but phase one worked nicely.

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
We now have an image of the townhouses as well, which can be found in the dataBase file linked at the top of the page!

r2siv

Member Bio
Reaction score
We now have an image of the townhouses as well, which can be found in the dataBase file linked at the top of the page!
For phase 1, I love how they've used brick that perfectly mimics the colours of the adjacent Agincourt library. Looks pretty sweet.
The condo tower turned out ok. I wish phase 2 wasn't a mirror image of phase 1 though.

Is there a height limit in this area? I don't see why they couldn't have gone 30+ considering Kennedy and Sheppard is one of the major intersections in Scarbs. Plus this location is right by Agincourt GO station (likely to be a Smart Track station) and any future Sheppard LRT/Subway station.