Jade Waterfront Condominiums (Phantom Developments) - Real Estate

So glad to have found this thread. Just a bought a penthouse at the Jade and loved all the photos of the building's construction. Cant wait to live in this area! Moving/downsizing from Burlington.

Any update re when the Jade Park (empty land east of the building and at corner of Shore Breeze & Marine Parade) will be finished? or if any change of development plan to build anything on the site?
Hi I am a resident at Jade and there are no plans to change the park to anything new. The parking garage is under the park so nothing can be built on top.

There are no dates or plans shared with residents as to the future of the park but my estimate is that they will wait till the adjacent plot is built upon and Annie Craig Drive snakes itself between the two properties. That lot next door is owned by the conservatory group and they are likely going to build a tower on it in the future. It is interesting to observe that this new tower will be immediately east to the jade park and south of the jade tower. This setup will allow for Annie Craig Drive to travel across the two properties.

Hi I am a resident at Jade and there are no plans to change the park to anything new. The parking garage is under the park so nothing can be built on top.

There are no dates or plans shared with residents as to the future of the park but my estimate is that they will wait till the adjacent plot is built upon and Annie Craig Drive snakes itself between the two properties. That lot next door is owned by the conservatory group and they are likely going to build a tower on it in the future. It is interesting to observe that this new tower will be immediately east to the jade park and south of the jade tower. This setup will allow for Annie Craig Drive to travel across the two properties.
Thanks a lot for sharing the info... I'm considering buying a unit in Jade, just want to ask, what is your experience living there so far? Are the facilities good, the building well maintained?

Back