Toronto Jade Waterfront | 138.37m | 41s | Phantom | BDP Quadrangle

The tower has been completed for a while, nothing changing anymore. The landscaping is still nowhere to be seen; with Eau du Soleil under construction to the immediate southwest, it likely makes no sense to do that work until the area is free of hoarding, gates, dust, etc.

DSC02121.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02121.jpg
    DSC02121.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 1,608
While this building has been done for a while now, there's still no landscaping around it as all of that is waiting for Eau du Soleil to be completed next door.

DSC08654.jpg

It's hard to see in the photos above and below, but that thin blue lip where the cutout is has water cascading over it: facing what will be a park is an infinity edge pool atop the podium:

DSC08653.jpg

Attachments

• DSC08653.jpg
    DSC08653.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 1,641
  • DSC08654.jpg
    DSC08654.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 1,620
Here's the patch of ground that's waiting to be turned into a park some day in front of Jade.

IMG_1516.jpg

That sidewalk on the left is the future south side sidewalk of the west end of Annie Craig Drive, once all the developments are complete through to Silver Moon Drive.

Does anyone have any insight on when the Jade Park will be finished? Has the topo survey been completed?

I don’t know the answer about Jade but I can tell you that the presentation centre at Eau de Soleil has been demolished and the ground looks as if it is being prepared for its use as park area. An excavator is working on the site this morning. Perhaps the landscaping will go in shortly. It would make sense, IMO, to do the work at Jade at the same time.

On the other hand, the construction at Vita is just to the east. Maybe they will wait until its completion!

Does anyone have any insight on when the Jade Park will be finished? Has the topo survey been completed?
I wonder if the park has to wait for Annie Craig Drive to be extended through there first: they may use the future park area as staging for road construction vehicles and for the Conservatory Group site to the immediate east. If so, that could be a while… or I could be completely wrong about that.

Try calling Councillor Mark Grimes office and asking them to do some digging on that for you. Councillors offices will do that sort of thing!

Any update re when the Jade Park (empty land east of the building and at corner of Shore Breeze & Marine Parade) will be finished? or if any change of development plan to build anything on the site?

Any update re when the Jade Park (empty land east of the building and at corner of Shore Breeze & Marine Parade) will be finished? or if any change of development plan to build anything on the site?
Jade park will be completed probably once the neighbouring conservatory site is built. This will take a whole of years from now.

Back