Toronto Ivy Condos | 102.41m | 32s | Dream | RAW Design

Ivy was around $700 per sqft (small unit, lower for large unit) for first round units given to very few top agents.
Then went up to $800 per sqft for second tier agents.

Probably some buyers pay $900 per sqft for remaining units. That's not much lower than Social and Fleur.

I don't want to comment on the builder, but if you buy Max condo from Tribute, it's launched a bit earlier, $680 per sqft, and currently under construction.

Last edited:
Yesterday I called the sher company and got good news. It is said that the government has approved everything and will be able to start construction early next month.

I hope it is true that construction begins soon, but city website tells a different story. There isn't any update to building permit application for like a year.

Please make sure you call city and ask, don't just take builder's word.

1.png

The letter is also intended to let the purchaser's know that The Sher Corporation is no longer involved with IVY Condominium. Our 50% ownership was sold to our partners as they proceed to build the development.

Asking experts... I notices some updated on April 16th showing DM Code Review Pt9 Closed. Can you please help to understand what it means?
Thank you!

The best way to find out is click Contact Info and email the Johnson, David guy. They reply usually in a day or two.

Asking experts... I notices some updated on April 16th showing DM Code Review Pt9 Closed. Can you please help to understand what it means?
Thank you!

What makes your think Sher is qualified in the first place?

Their partner Dream is a much much bigger company in the business. Now with Sher out of the game, I think the chance of this condo getting built just increased significantly.

Who are the partners who bought out Sher? And why? Qualified?

What makes your think Sher is qualified in the first place?

Their partner Dream is a much much bigger company in the business. Now with Sher out of the game, I think the chance of this condo getting built just increased significantly.
Never heard of Dream. Will project ever get built?

Back