Toronto

Ivory On Adelaide | ?m | 22s | Plaza | Hariri Pontarini

M

Mystery Man TO

Wow, that's a new one, it would be great to see something like that starting to fill all those parking lots east of downtown.

A

alklay

It appears that ground level consists of 'live-work' units instead of straight retail. I would rather see retail as it would probably animate the street better.

U

unimaginative2

I don't think retail would be that successful along Adelaide.

R

RJR123

I agree....Adelaide is a total traffic sewer in this section. It's fairly unpleasant to walk along (let alone stroll along). Same with Richmond around this area.

Hipster Duck

Member Bio
Reaction score
Adelaide & Sherbourne - 29s proposal

While walking along Adelaide just east of Sherbourne, I noticed an application for a 29 storey residential building. Is there already a thread about this?

jayzie

Member Bio
Reaction score
Nice to see a developer get approval BEFORE opening a sales office (Leslieville Lofts anyone?). Between this building, East, Rezen and The Modern on Richmond, this neighbourhood will be adding 1,000+/- new units in the next 3 years. That's alot of inventory.

jayzie

Member Bio
Reaction score
Eeek forgot about Vu! I had better sell my unit at Kings Court before the market is glutted by all this inventory! I've got a couple of years...