Toronto IT Lofts | 24.99m | 7s | Worsley Urban | RAW Design

There's a recently cleared brownfield site SW of here at Dundas West/Sheridan Ave that could also use one of these quality infill buildings.

Yeah, the old 24hr Bentos Mechanical shop that was recently demolished...yes, that would be great spot to build something like this
As long as it has street front retail, its all good for that area

Larger rendering from BlacktowerTV:

http://blacktower.tv/BUILDINGS/UNDER DEVELOPMENT/IT LOFTS.html

003eitlofts.jpg

The beige brick in the last render has far less impact than the red: was the architect forced to Gluckstein the design to avoid offending more conservative buyers?

Though I like how RAW has resolved a number of issues, I still think the charcoal brick in the initial render looked best.

Another welcome low-rise on the west end, and the design looks appropriate for that corner .....

On an unrelated note, Bairrada Churrasqueira Grill is right next door!

Personally I liked the darker black and red brick, but this is still a great looking project. Like I always say, keep 'em coming, Toronto needs 100s more filling in the avenues.

Floor plans are on theredpin - the layouts look great ... some preliminary pricing is floating around, apx. $600-$650 per sqft ... there is a sales event some time soon as well (maybe this weekend, not sure, but pre-sale is definitely going on)

May 01
Heading to Dufferin Mall, stop off and took these shots. There is a large house to the west of the 3 building that is boarded up.
7140626625_97b981052a_b.jpg

6994535428_873e7a100f_b.jpg

7140622211_b5e8189356_b.jpg

7140623597_66dd380205_b.jpg

Back