Oakville The Insignia | 47.44m | 12s | Apache | Ava Janikowski

Looking west from P4 of the GO parking garage. Digging is done and footings have started.

HFIZAcp.jpg

0oJpDV9.jpg

Construction here has really ground to a halt. Little has happened since I posted the pictures in February. I'm not sure why.
I guess they like digging holes and nothing else. A 2nd hole in the area and it's like the one over by Kerr St that been that way for some years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Construction here has really ground to a halt. Little has happened since I posted the pictures in February. I'm not sure why.
Wasn't Fortress Real Developments a lender here? I remember seeing the logo on the signs. If so, then maybe tied up in court, or if developer was able to extricate himself from the legal suits, maybe trying to locate a new lender.

Sorry I wasn’t able to grab a picture, but construction has resumed on this site. Two excavators were working away today. I’ll try to grab pictures of it soon.

After no progress since my last post, there is fresh concrete poured in the crane pit. I have no idea what’s going on with this project, but hopefully it is finally getting going again.

779D0693-D23E-4F78-A292-D46B36095407.jpeg

Back