Toronto Infinity Condos | ?m | 35s | Conservatory Group | Richmond Architects

Because in 100 years' time Toronto harbour will be one continuous dense area of highrises--aka, they'll fill in the water between the islands and the city. Then build a "floating" submerged tunnel to Buffalo. Infinity will no longer be visible from this site, and probably the 22nd century folk will find these condos make excellent sheep farms.

From today...
20100807a151.jpg

I believe like Infinity 1+2, Infinity3 is the east tower of the pair @ 35 storeys, while Infinity4 is the west tower @ 16 storeys, the 2 buildings are joined by a 12 storeys link along the north street edge:

IMG_2465.jpg

^ I agree - I believe the railway tracks arre the real barrier to the waterfront, not the gardiner. You can walk or drive under the gardiner but there are only a few locations where you can get over/under the tracks.

We should lower the tracks and allow developers to build over them. They have done it in other cities.

Last edited:
I'll go out on the limb and say this is probably the best the site will ever look, you know, before the building is actually built.

5131598731_1ba7d73d93_b.jpg

5131602053_642d618bf2_b.jpg

Sorry to be off topic, but by this pic it looks like other than the two office proposals there is only about two maybe three other locations in Southcore to build office developments...45 Bay st, Waterpark Place-3, and maybe the Toronto Star lands. I'd say thats not much for a future Toronto office boom.

Last edited:
Why are you calling this area of the railway lands and including a big chunk of the Waterfront, Southcore? It's not that great.

Back