Toronto INDX Condos | 178.6m | 54s | Lifetime | P + S / IBI

Yeah, for those who don't know, Boxcar is thoroughly excellent, and it's a serious upgrade to the stock of independent coffee retailers in the financial.

Love this podium !! We need to build more of these old classy styled podiums with the fancy top trimmings in this city. The U and the backstage condos were only a few that I know that have attempted to create something quite similar.

Wow the ground floor and podium have really exceeded my expectations. Great work! Very excited about Boxcar too.

I think that Boxcar is an especially good fit for the project, since it very successfully transitions from a cafe to a bar in the evening hours (at least in the other three locations).
For the Financial District, where a lot of places empty out after work, it's good to get a more round-the-clock type of place. You can still go and have a cup of coffee at 8 or 10 pm.
Can confirm that the coffee is very good as well. They frequently carry George Howell roasts, which I'm a big fan of.

Boxcar opens on Monday. Last minute finishing touches by Ned (the young manager) and his crew. I HIGHLY recommend this place.

Boxcar1.jpg

Boxcar2.jpg

Boxcar3.jpg

Attachments

• Boxcar1.jpg
    Boxcar1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 556
  • Boxcar2.jpg
    Boxcar2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 558
  • Boxcar3.jpg
    Boxcar3.jpg