Brampton Indigo Bay Condominiums | ?m | 26s | Preston | IBI Group

TOareaFan

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I found out about Indigo while glancing at today's Metro. I found the "stuff" in there to be terribly misleading and may work against them if this is how they are marketing the project.

Here is how they describe it with my thoughts in brackets where needed.:

Meet the condo
WHAT Indigo Bay Condominiums
BUILDER Preston Group
LOCATION 25 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton (clearly this is the sales office...but that address gives the impression it is right at Bramalea City Centre - in reality it is on the other (west) side of Dixie Road tucked behind the existing enclave of rental buildings and overlooking Norton Park)
WEBSITE www.indigobaycondos.com
PHONE 289-752-8072
PRICING $173,500 to $367,000

The Project Overview
This 22-storey Brampton condominium residence is slated for occupancy by the spring of 2014, with units ranging from studios, up to two bedrooms plus. Indigo is located in one of Canada's fastest-growing communities, just northwest of Toronto's downtown (really....they think people will believe that?) and minutes from the Bramalea City Centre.
Building Amenities
Sporting a fourth-floor outdoor roof terrace, complete with barbecues and an Al Fresco dining area, the building will also maintain a well-equipped fitness centre. There's a games room, an Internet café, a dining/meeting area and a convenient guest suite. One parking space and one storage locker comes with the package.

Location and Transit
There's easy access to the Bramalea GO station (really? guess it depends on what is defined as easy.....it is a 10 - 15 minute drive to that station from here) and close proximity to Brampton Transit. It's about a half-hour commute into the downtown (I presume they mean Downtown Toronto....if so this is just a lie - I make this commute daily and most days it takes that long to get to the 401 never mind downtown), and only 10 minutes to Pearson International Airport (I guess they have a helicopter because PIA takes twice that long to get to from here). The condo is adjacent to major thoroughfares, including highways 410 and the 407.

In the Neighbourhood
Surrounded by parks and set beside a tranquil pond, there's a direct pathway to the wooded groves of Norton Place Park, and it's mere minutes from the shops, restaurants and services of the bustling Bramalea City Centre and the renowned Rose Theatre (calling this near the Rose is, I believe, watering down the value of one of Blades amenities...they are in different parts of town they can't both be near the same things).

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have any updates on this? The website disappeared completely and the sales centre at the Bramalea City Centre is long gone. I drove by the property yesterday and there are two cranes on site. They are currently on the third floor of construction. Very interguing.

I wonder if this is being built for rental purposes.

This builiding is about 90% completed....while being built as a condo, I would expect that upon completion it is sold in its entirety to a rental operator.

Back