Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

Apr 17, 2013

North Building
currently working on the mechanical floor, will top off soon.

p1200484n.jpg

p1200485.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013

North Building
currently working on the mechanical floor, will top out soon.

I think you meant south, but thanks for the update regardless!

I think you meant south, but thanks for the update regardless!

The south tower should be full top off next week from what I shot today. A lot of mechanical equipment for the roof is on site waiting to be lift into place.

Nice how they change the balcony railing from the lower section to the rest of the tower.

Waiting to see how the vertical trim turn out once they start installing it.

Will post some photos, as well its bother across the street in the next day or 2.

Thanks for updates, drum118. Seems like you covered the entire NYCC :) Did you take a shot of the World on Yonge? From some low elevation points in North York, it looks like a 50+ storey tower...

Thanks for updates, drum118. Seems like you covered the entire NYCC :) Did you take a shot of the World on Yonge? From some low elevation points in North York, it looks like a 50+ storey tower...

Took shots of it earlier this year and not on my list of projects I follow. Most likely will get backup there sometime this year since its an out of route travel. Haven't fix them yet.

Hullmark Centre 5 Sheppard Ave. E. transfer slab

The 2 metre thick transfer slab for the residential tower is being poured on the commercial office component of the Hullmark Centre on 5 Sheppard Av. E. The slab will transfer the weight of the 33 storey residential component of the tower. Photo taken from the top of the Anndale Tower April 18, 2013.

Toronto-20130418-00191.jpg

Last edited:
Tridelwebmaster, why the transfer is on the 12th floor; I recall that the office part suppose to be 11 storey high?

I see, thanks for clarification. This is one of those cases when 11 floors on top of the 1 floor of lobby does mean that the total count is 11+1 rather than 11...

Back